Saturday, June 29, 2013

www.mandyleewords.com - new beginnings



This will be my last post on Stories My Mother Never Told Me as I'm moving to pastures new at www.mandyleewords.com. I've been meaning to set up a dedicated website for a long time but somehow never got round to it but finally it's ready (though still definitely a work in progress).

It makes it easier to find information on my projects and scripts, and there's a blog news section for updates and potentially the odd ramble.

'Stories' will stay open, and I'm certainly not closing the door forever, but I hope you'll join me over at mandyleewords for the future. You can sign up as a follower to be informed of updates, and I'll soon be migrating over some of my favourite blog links.

See you there. Gotta wear shades. Change is good.

No comments: