Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do you ever feel like you're waiting, not unhappily, but just nervously waiting because you feel that something is going to happen. Waiting because you know something will happen. Something IS about to happen.

Maybe it's because it was the full harvest moon last night. Maybe it's because I've painted my nails the colour of nightshade. Maybe it's because I start back at Uni next week with all that that brings.

Tomorrow I will wear a silver scarf and wait some more, until the something happens. By Sunday, I will be waiting no more.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I feel like that (the waiting bit): depending on the day I tend to put it down to either Ennui or Messianic fervour. ;-)

Odd feeling though... you get that strange feeling that something is going to happen or should be about to happen...