Sunday, October 24, 2010

October

My screenwriter mate Ronnie has finally bowed to the wonders of blogging and started one up. If you fancy a peek at his hitherto unrevealed glories, then click along here.

On another note - was pleased to discover I'd got through the first cut of the London Screenwriters Festival & Wellcome Trust 'Inspired By Science' competition - didn't win it, but chuffed nonetheless as forcing myself to meet the deadline has given me an unexpected shove towards completing the project I entered, a thriller called Those Connected By Blood. And the fact it got at least part of the way, was a nice confidence boost.

The tomatoes are finished, the strawberries are still fruiting (which is beyond weird), and the yellow roses are fighting to maintain their petals as October winds cut through.

Soon be time for bonfires in muddy fields, toffee apples, fireworks and mulled wine.

Shall we dance while the leaves fall?

No comments: